Faury are beautiful. Everyone agrees; human, Belg, Uranshee. All Faury are female and possess odd animalistic features – a small tail, soft downy fur on their arms. But no matter the race all agree their grace and coy ways are enthralling. The Faury, for their part, seem unable to ignore any such attention and find it difficult to refuse advances. The only reason Faury aren’t found more prolifically in human settlements is when the Faury are not around, their magic become the focus of conversation and people begin to accuse them of bewitching them into affairs or lewd conduct.
● So soft and fluffy: Faury gain +2 charisma
● Powerful Fury: All Faury start with 1 novice power of their choice.
● Keen nose: Faury gain +2 to notice rolls involving smell and may
also track by smell (can apply to track) & are always considered
active vs sneak rolls.
● Dirty, dirty Faury: If a Faury is approached in a non combat
environment and are even slightly charmingly propositioned, they
must make a spirit roll or accept to a night of passion (or an hour, or
three minutes). If they pass they suffer a level of fatigue which can
be rolled to rid every 12 hours once they ‘sort themselves out’
● Lack of concentration: Faury suffer from the All Thumbs drawback