The LapLongLauLang resemble brightly coloured and slightly fluorescent jellyfish, that amble around on a meter thick bundle of tentacles, which can be used for both locomotion and, by splitting smaller bundles off, tool use. The race evolved on a planet heavy in natural psi crystals, and all LapLongLauLong have powerful psionic abilities – which is offset by their comparatively weak bodies.
● Masters of the Mind: All LapLongLauLang begin with AB (Psionics) of the kinetics school, with an EXTRA 5pp to buy powers.
● Born to Power: All LapLongLauLang start with a d6 in Psionics
● See if it sticks: LapLongLauLang’s tentacles are readily adhesive and provide them with the Wall Walker ability.
● From the Seas: LapLong’ evolved from the deep sea jellyfish of their world and have retained some of their water breathing ability. They are semi-aquatic.
● Squishy: LLLL don’t have much in the way of a musculature or skeleton and they suffer in comparison to more meaty creatures. They are at -1 toughness
● Boneless: LLLL strength is based on their fine musculature alone, with no skeleton to support it. Strength costs 2 points to raise during character creation.