On their home world, they were (millennia ago) mistaken for earth elementals and either worshipped or hunted as suited the localé and time.
Habarang are around 8’-10’ tall, with a rock like exterior (colouration dependant upon their original upbringing area – they actually absorb the local minerals into their skin). They have four arms and make fantastic heavy weapons specialists…though are a bit slow on the uptake.
● Brick Wall: Habarang have a natural rocky exterior that deflects all but the most penetrative of attacks. They have +2 Natural Armour (will stack with worn armour)
● Stoney Grip: Habarang have four arms, though their ‘secondary’ arms are somewhat un-coordinated and don’t work independently. Gain an extra non move action every turn.
● Crushing Granite: The Habarang have massive levels of musculature to go along with their tough outer – a byproduct of a high gravity home-world They start with a d6 Strength.
● Water on the Stone: Their unusual physiology makes Habarang a little less susceptible to life’s trials – they gain +2 vs all negative environmental effects.
● A rocky start: The pathways that run a Habarang’s brain are adversely affected by the mineral deposits within – their smarts require two points to raise during character creations and two advances during gameplay.
● A Stone Rolls: The hard skin they have impedes their movement and Habarang move at a pace 5
● Crack and Crunch: With their slow neural responses and off shape digits, Habarang have known to snap and shear the things they care for. They have the All Thumbs hinderance.